TO REACH THE “NEXT LEVEL”
AN ENGAGING APPROACH BACKED BY THE LATEST SCIENCE
We make sure all participants stay completely energised with pragmatic & interactive discussions, or with innovative and super-fun activities.
STRONG INSIGHTS & TAKEAWAY
Powerful debriefs incorporating the latest R&D on “what works,” followed by action planning to help bring about desired changes in the real-world.
No other company can match our price for the kind of quality we offer. We don’t charge extra for material, props, trainers’ travel, etc.
TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
- Finding motivation to work towards organisational goals rather than individual/team goals
- What Psychologists say about managing people better
- Role of Emotional Intelligence in leading teams
- Cohesiveness; Empathy and its impact on interpersonal relationships
- Getting rid of “blame games”; taking ownership and responsibility
- Communicating assertively, eliminating groupthink, and delegating tasks
- Increasing Trust and strengthening relationships for higher productivity
- Breaking silos: within and between teams/departments/locations
- Understanding team roles and interpersonal-dynamics
- Accountability and using feedback as a developmental tool
- Learning empathetic communication-skills through cinema; Empathy-building and understanding other’s point of view without judgment.
- Latest research from the behavioural sciences, on using EI to lead better
- Being more accepting of flaws or setbacks, managing the obsession with imaginary expectations
- Asking powerful questions that help build connections, or to defuse conflicts
- The art of Listening, which is the biggest obstacle in understanding each other
- Popular concepts from Psychology to explain our poor listening, rigidity, and insecurity.
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence: “Utilizing” negative emotions (converting them into positive ones).
MASTERY IN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Understanding and adapting to different working/management styles of people
- Art of Giving/Receiving Feedback – to help rather than to hinder productivity
- Written Communication: Focussing on enhancing the 3 key elements: Clarity, Structure, and Relevance
- Speaking effectively, influencing people verbally, understanding things to work on for self
- Feedback on how people really judge us on: Speaking, Listening, Leadership, Likeability.
- Skilled problem-solving through Deep Listening
- Scientific tactics of influencing people verbally and non-verbally
Transformations & EQ
Neeru has built her life on enabling evolution of people and, hence, transformation of organizations. She was heading the L&D at McKinsey in the past. What differentiates her is an insightful, intuitive and action-oriented approach. She likes to balance her pragmatism with a natural flair for bringing creativity and innovation in her process. She enables […]
Leadership & Strategy
Rajiv has interacted with more than 90,000 participants in 100+ organizations globally and has more than 22,000 hours of classroom delivery experience across diversified audiences in India, UK, UAE, Qatar, Srilanka and Nepal. Since 2006 he has been passionately delivering Learning & Development initiatives at top of line corporates in India and abroad. At Dale […]
DR. Marisa D’Mello
Marisa has over 20 years of work experience in various roles such as lecturer, researcher, psychologist, facilitator, counsellor, and trainer. As a Communication Skills Development trainer and organisational consultant, she has worked with diverse organizations in the private and social sectors. She offers sessions and workshops on various behavioral themes such as inter-personal communication, cross-cultural […]
Sanjay has a rich experience of over 25 years in facilitation and Communication Skills Development. He endeavours to work on Transformation, (individuals, teams, and organizations) to develop a fabric where Purpose energizes the connection between Context and Structures, Roles and Identity, and Behaviours and Results. His focus is on creating provocative and immersive learning experiences […]
Communication-skills, Team Building, & EQ
Animesh designs innovative activities and facilitates a team building event in a way that keeps the audience energized throughout. Over the last 8 years, he has done sessions for over 15,000 people, including more than 20 leading companies like Adobe, Times Group, HUL, etc. His most prestigious work has been with the United Nations in […]